U P Housing & Development Board (UPHDB) has launched LIG Flats scheme in Brahmaputra Enclave – Siddharth Vihar Yojna, Ghaziabad. There are 2,000 flats in the scheme with super area of 47.73 sq. mt.
Siddharth Vihar Yojna – Salient Features:
- The project is located on NH24
- Just 5 Kms from Delhi
- Just 2 Kms from NOIDA
- The proposed 75 m wide expressway connecting NH24 and NH58 would pass through the project
- Very near to Santosh Medical Collage, Ghaziabad
- Near to the upcoming Ganga Water Treatment Plant
Siddharth Vihar Yojna – Flat Details and Registration Money
There are 2,000 flats in the scheme with super built up area of 47.73 sq. mt. and built up area of 41.54 sq. mt. The costs of flats are 13.92 lakhs for Ground Floor and 11.72 lakhs for Second Floor.
The table below shows the details of the flats in the scheme.
Siddharth Vihar Yojna – How to Apply?
- Application form can be obtained for Rs 500 from the bank branches listed below from March 11, 2013.
- The application duly signed, completed in all respect along with registration money should be submitted by April 11, 2013 in those bank branches.
- Application can also be obtained from U P Housing & Development Board office at 104, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Lucknow. The submission can only be done in the authorized bank branches.
- Cost of Application Form: Rs 500
- Registration Amount: Rs 1.4 Lakhs
- Form Available From: March 11, 2013
- Last Date of Submitting Form: April 11, 2013
Siddharth Vihar Yojna – List of Banks Financing the scheme:
Below is the list of banks where the Brahmaputra Enclave – Siddharth Vihar Yojna – 2013 application form would be available and can be submitted. These banks might also finance the earnest money (registration money) for applying to the scheme.
Siddharth Vihar Yojna: Why you should apply?
- The scheme is from U P Housing & Development Board, so you can be positive that the land and flat would be free of litigation and built as per Government building laws. No problems of completion certificates or adverse surprises after you move in.
- The location is good – its very near to Indirapuram and Noida, which have high rental yield.
- The cost of the flats seems very reasonable. The super built up area is 47.73 sq. mt. (= 513.76 sq. ft) and costs between 11.72 lakhs to 13.92 lakhs. This comes out to be Rs. 2,281 to Rs 2,710 per sq. ft. all inclusive cost. You cannot get flats at this cost at this location.
- There is Ganga Water treatment plant very near to the project and so there might not be any water problem in future.
Siddharth Vihar Yojna: Why you should not apply?
- Since all flats are LIG and cheaper than market rate, you might not be happy with the gentry, if you plan to settle there.
- As with most U P Housing & Development Board schemes there are lot of reservations – almost 65% to 70% of flats are for different reserved category applicants. So general can apply for only 600 – 700 flats. So even you are interested in these flats it might be hard to get them.
Here is the advertisement of the scheme:
- PPF Calculator for Maturity, Loan and Partial Withdrawal - March 27, 2015
- 10.8% Muthoot Finance NCD – March/April 2015 – Should you Invest? - March 25, 2015
- Banking to get more Expensive from April 1, 2015 - March 24, 2015
- Does Your Life Insurance Offers Tax Benefit? - March 18, 2015
- 5 Things to Do Before March End - March 17, 2015
- Should you Invest Rs 50,000 in NPS to Save Tax u/s 80CCD (1B)? - March 16, 2015
- 19 Ways Budget 2015 Impacts our Spending, Saving, Investment and Taxation - March 14, 2015
- Budget 2015: TDS on Fixed Deposit, Recurring Deposit and EPF - March 13, 2015
- 9 Changes in Income Tax Exemptions and Rules in Budget 2015 - March 2, 2015
- Income Tax Calculator for FY 2015-16 [AY 2016-17] – Excel Download - February 28, 2015