DLF Limited the biggest real estate player in India has invited application for its 1,073 flats under EWS category in DLF city Phase V, Gurgaon.
- The flats are of about 18.58 square meters
- The costs of these flats are 1.5 Lakhs each
- All 1,073 flats are located in various societies developed by DLF in DLF City Phase V in Sector 42,43,53 and 54
- This scheme is only for economic weaker section (EWS) of the society
- These flats cannot be sold five years after getting possession of the flat
How to Apply for EWS Flats?
- The application form can be obtained from DLF office at DLF Centre, Sansad Marg, New Delhi – 110001 or Corporate Greens Marketing Office, Sector 74A, Gurgaon on all working days from May 15 to May 31, 2013 between 10:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- The cost of application form is Rs 50
- The allotment would be made on the basis of lucky draw
For more information look at the advertisement below:
Popular Searches For This Post:
- dlf ews flats in gurgaon 2013 - ews flats in gurgaon 2013 - dlf ews flats - ews housing scheme gurgaon - dlf ews flats in gurgaon - unitech ews plots gurgaon 2013 - ews flats scheme gurgaon - ews flats in gurgaon - ews scheme in gurgaon - new ews scheme in gurgaon - dlf ews draw - DLF Limited the biggest real estate player in India has invited application for its 1 073 flats under EWS category in DLF city Phase V Gurgaon - dlf ews scheme -