Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) has launched Kaushambi Mini HIG Housing Scheme and LIG Govindpuram (K Home) Scheme on the occasion of New Year – 2013. The LIG Scheme is meant for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) while Mini HIG is open to all.
There are 22 flats in Kaushambi Mini HIG Housing Scheme and 23 in LIG Govindpuram (K Home) Scheme. The cost for LIG flats are Rs 4.3 – 5.05 Lakhs while Mini HIG cost is Rs 70 – 92 Lakhs.
You can get more details from the brochure on GDA website.
GDA Scheme: Why you should Apply?
- The scheme is from GDA, so you can be positive that the land and flat would be free of litigation and built as per GDA building laws.
- The Kaushambi Flats are double storied. Newer flats are generally multi-storied. So if you like low rise this is for you.
GDA Scheme: Why you should not Apply?
- The Kaushambi Flats have area of 1050 – 1150 sq. feet. So per sq. ft. rate comes to Rs 6,170 for first floor and Rs 8,900 for ground floor. The prevailing rates in Kaushambi is in the range of Rs 4,500 to Rs 5,500 per sq. ft. So it is very expensive.
- There are lot of reservations – almost 65% to 70% of flats are for different reserved category applicants. So general can apply for only 7-8 flats. So even you are interested in these flats it might be hard to get them.
Here is the advertisement of the scheme:
- 8 Changes in Income Tax Exemptions and Rules in Budget 2015 - March 2, 2015
- Income Tax Calculator for FY 2015-16 [AY 2016-17] – Excel Download - February 28, 2015
- 11 Tax Free Components You Must have in Salary - February 26, 2015
- 19 Company Fixed Deposit (FD) Schemes to Choose From - February 18, 2015
- 22 Hidden Charges in Saving Bank Account - February 11, 2015
- Highest Tax Saving Bank Fixed Deposit Rates U/S 80C - February 4, 2015
- 9 Must Knows About Sukanya Samriddhi Account - February 3, 2015
- 9.5% IFCI NCD – Jan/Feb 2015 – Should you Invest? - January 30, 2015
- Life Insurance Death Claim Settlement Ratio for FY 2013-14 - January 29, 2015
- 4 Personal Finance Changes in Week of January 12 – 25, 2015 - January 27, 2015