Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (GNIDA) has launched four storeyed flat schemes in Sector MU-II and Sector 10 of Greater Noida (BHS-16/2013).
GNIDA Sector – MU-II & 10 Flat Scheme – Flat Details and Registration Money:
There are total of 7,215 flats in the scheme, with 5,265 flats in Sector MU-II and 1,950 in Sector 10 of Greater Noida. All the flats are 1BHK of 29.76 square meters.
The cost for ground floor is Rs 8.63 Lakhs while the First, Second and Third Floor costs Rs 7.52 Lakhs.
GNIDA Sector – MU-II & 10 Flat Scheme – Who can Apply?
- Anyone who is resident of India and is over 18 years of age.
- Husband/ wife and dependent children can apply for only one flat
- Husband/ wife and dependent children have not been even allotted plots or flats under any scheme by GNIDA
GNIDA Sector – MU-II & 10 Flat Schemes – Reservations:
50% of flats are reserved among the following categories:
- Allottees of GNIDA Industrial Units which are functioning – 17.5%
- Farmers whose land was acquired by GNIDA – 17.5%
- Allottees of GNIDA Commercial & Shop Units – 10%
- GNIDA Employees – 5%
There is also horizontal reservation of 3% for handicapped Persons
GNIDA Sector – MU-II & 10 Flat Scheme – How to Apply?
- Application form can be obtained for Rs 550 from the bank branches listed below from April 3, 2013
- The application duly signed, completed in all respect along with registration money should be submitted by May 2, 2013 in those bank branches.
- Application and detailed brochure can also be downloaded from GNIDA Website. These applications need to attach Rs 550 bank draft in favour of Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority payable at Greater Noida.
Cost of Application Form: Rs 550
Registration Amount: Rs 80,000
Form Available From: April 3, 2013
Last Date of Submitting Form: May 2, 2013
Draw Date: September 2, 2013
GNIDA Sector – MU-II & 10 Flat Scheme – List of Banks:
Below is the list of banks where the GNIDA Sector – MU-II & 10 Flat Schemes application form would be available and can be submitted. These banks might also finance the earnest money (registration money) for applying to the scheme.
Cost & List of Banks financing GNIDA Sector – MU-II & 10 Flat Scheme:
Indian Bank, N-9, Sector 18, Noida is financing the earnest money of Rs 80,000 for GNIDA Sector – MU-II & 10 Flat Scheme.
The Loan Process:
You would need to open a savings bank account with them and submit the following documents:
- Form 16 for last 2 years
- Recent 3 months salary slip
- 2 copies of ID proof
- 2 copies of Address Proof
- 4 Passport size Photographs
Cost of Financing: Approx Rs 4,500 (all inclusive)
GNIDA Sector – MU-II & 10 Flat Scheme: Why you should apply?
- The scheme is from Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (GNIDA), so you can be positive that the land and flat would be free of litigation and built as per Government building laws. No problems of completion certificates or adverse surprises after you move in.
- The cost of the flats seems reasonable. The super built up area is 29.76 sq. mt. (= 320.33 sq. ft) and costs between 7.52 lakhs to 8.63 lakhs. This comes out to be Rs. 2,348 to Rs 2,694 per sq. ft. all inclusive cost. It would be difficult to get these kinds of flats at this cost at this location.
- There are around 3,500 flats for general public (unreserved). So you might have a better chance of allotment than other authorities’ schemes.
- Greater Noida is upcoming real estate location in NCR. There would be good population moving in Greater Noida (West) or Noida Extension in coming years. This would in turn impact the prices of other sectors of Greater Noida too.
- Greater Noida is well planned city and GNIDA is the best authority as far as planning of city is concerned .
GNIDA Sector – MU-II & 10 Flat Scheme: Why you should not apply?
- Since all flats are 1BHK and cheaper than market rate, you might not be happy with the gentry, if you plan to settle there.
- As of today the Greater Noida area is not populated and so you might find it difficult to live there.
GNIDA Sector – MU-II & 10 Flat Scheme: Application Form:
You can download the detailed floor plan, brochure and application form from GNIDA Website here.