I have compiled a list of Gold Saving Schemes from different jewelers in India.
Tanishq: The Golden Harvest Scheme
Tanishq from the house of Tata Group is one of the biggest jewelers in India with country wide network. Also its Golden harvest Scheme is one of the most advertised. There are two options:
- The 11+1 Plan
- The 18 Months Plan
The 11+1 Plan Details:
Under this scheme, you need to invest a fixed amount every month with Tanishq for 11 months. The 12th month installment is paid by Tanishq.
The 18 Months Plan:
In the 18 months plan, you have to pay for 18 months – but the amount here can be flexible – meaning, you can choose how much you want to put each month. For example – you can start with enrolling for 2,000/-, increase it to 5,000/- the next month and even reduce it to Rs.500 the month after that.
Below is an example of both the plans:
|Scheme Type||11+1 Plan||18 Months Plan|
|No of months||11||18|
|Total Paid||11 X 3,000 = 33,000||18 X 3,000 = 54,000|
|Bonus at Scheme Completion||3,000||3,900|
|Time period||after 12 months||after 18 months|
|Advantage||Discount – 100% of monthly instalment||Flexible deposits every month|
Website for registration and further details: Tanishq GHS
Gitanjali Jewelers: Tamanna Monthly Saving Scheme
Minimum amount to be invested is Rs 1,000 and additional investment in multiples of Rs 1,000.
Can purchase the following brands: Asmi, D’damas, Nakshatra, Gili, Maya Gold, Collection G, Gold Expressions, Diya under this scheme.
On Gold Jewellery Purchase: Pay 12 monthly installment + get 1 months installment as bonus
On Diamond Jewellery Purchase: Pay 12 monthly installment + get 2 months installment as bonus
Website for registration and further details: Gitanjali Tamanna
GRT Jewellers: Gold Tree Gold Saving Scheme
Tenure of the plan: 15 Months
Minimum Monthly Deposit: Rs. 500
Bonus: One installment bonus on payment of 15 installments
Gifts: 40% of one installment
Website for registration and further details: GRT Jewellers
Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri (TBZ): Kalpavruksha Plan Super
Minimum Monthly Deposit: Rs. 1,000 and additional investment of multiples of Rs. 500
Scheme Tenure: 12, 15, 18 and 24 Months
- One month installment bonus for 12 month scheme
- One and half month installment bonus for 15 month scheme
- Two month installment bonus for 18 month scheme
- Three and half month installment bonus for 24 month scheme
Website for registration and further details: TBZ Plan
P C Jeweller: Jewels for Less
Minimum Amount: Rs. 1,000
Tenure: 12 Months
Bonus: Pay 12 installments while PC Jeweller pays the next two installments.
Website for registration and further details: P C Jeweller
Readers can add more about these schemes from different Jewelers and also their personal experience.
Also read about How good is Gold Saving Scheme before making any savings or investment with Jewelers!
- 8 Changes in Income Tax Exemptions and Rules in Budget 2015 - March 2, 2015
- Income Tax Calculator for FY 2015-16 [AY 2016-17] – Excel Download - February 28, 2015
- 11 Tax Free Components You Must have in Salary - February 26, 2015
- 19 Company Fixed Deposit (FD) Schemes to Choose From - February 18, 2015
- 22 Hidden Charges in Saving Bank Account - February 11, 2015
- Highest Tax Saving Bank Fixed Deposit Rates U/S 80C - February 4, 2015
- 9 Must Knows About Sukanya Samriddhi Account - February 3, 2015
- 9.5% IFCI NCD – Jan/Feb 2015 – Should you Invest? - January 30, 2015
- Life Insurance Death Claim Settlement Ratio for FY 2013-14 - January 29, 2015
- 4 Personal Finance Changes in Week of January 12 – 25, 2015 - January 27, 2015