If you have filed your Income Tax Returns online and have not used digital signature, you need take print out of ITR V Form and send it to Income Tax Office in Bangalore. The dates for the same had been extended to December 31, 2012 earlier. So in case you are still wondering if your ITR V form has reached Income Tax Department, you can check the same online on Income Tax Website.
You need to just fill either your PAN Card and Assessment Year or eFiling Acknowledgement Number and the status of ITR V is shown.
Here are some screenshots:
Submit the form to get the status of ITR V:
- ITR Form 2A – The new IT Return Form for AY 2015-16 - June 25, 2015
- Home Loans: HFC vs Banks? Choose Wisely - April 24, 2015
- Changes in ITR Forms for AY 2015-16 - April 17, 2015
- What is the Maximum Income Tax You can Save for FY 2015-16? - April 16, 2015
- How good is Credit card against Fixed Deposit? - April 15, 2015
- Highest Interest Rate on Recurring Deposits (RD) - April 9, 2015
- Tax Planning Guide for FY 2015-16 - April 8, 2015
- Pepsi IPL 2015 Match Schedule - April 7, 2015
- 10.25% SREI Equipment Finance NCD – April 2015 – Should you Invest? - April 7, 2015
- Making Sense of Tax Benefit on Health Insurance u/s 80D - April 6, 2015