If you have filed your Income Tax Returns online and have not used digital signature, you need take print out of ITR V Form and send it to Income Tax Office in Bangalore. The dates for the same had been extended to December 31, 2012 earlier. So in case you are still wondering if your ITR V form has reached Income Tax Department, you can check the same online on Income Tax Website.
You need to just fill either your PAN Card and Assessment Year or eFiling Acknowledgement Number and the status of ITR V is shown.
Here are some screenshots:
Submit the form to get the status of ITR V:
- 8 Changes in Income Tax Exemptions and Rules in Budget 2015 - March 2, 2015
- Income Tax Calculator for FY 2015-16 [AY 2016-17] – Excel Download - February 28, 2015
- 11 Tax Free Components You Must have in Salary - February 26, 2015
- 19 Company Fixed Deposit (FD) Schemes to Choose From - February 18, 2015
- 22 Hidden Charges in Saving Bank Account - February 11, 2015
- Highest Tax Saving Bank Fixed Deposit Rates U/S 80C - February 4, 2015
- 9 Must Knows About Sukanya Samriddhi Account - February 3, 2015
- 9.5% IFCI NCD – Jan/Feb 2015 – Should you Invest? - January 30, 2015
- Life Insurance Death Claim Settlement Ratio for FY 2013-14 - January 29, 2015
- 4 Personal Finance Changes in Week of January 12 – 25, 2015 - January 27, 2015