If you have filed your Income Tax Returns online and have not used digital signature, you need take print out of ITR V Form and send it to Income Tax Office in Bangalore. The dates for the same had been extended to December 31, 2012 earlier. So in case you are still wondering if your ITR V form has reached Income Tax Department, you can check the same online on Income Tax Website.
You need to just fill either your PAN Card and Assessment Year or eFiling Acknowledgement Number and the status of ITR V is shown.
Here are some screenshots:
Submit the form to get the status of ITR V:
- Sukanya Samriddhi interest raised to 9.2% while PPF remains at 8.7% for FY 2015-16 - April 1, 2015
- PPF Calculator for Maturity, Loan and Partial Withdrawal - March 27, 2015
- 10.8% Muthoot Finance NCD – March/April 2015 – Should you Invest? - March 25, 2015
- Banking to get more Expensive from April 1, 2015 - March 24, 2015
- Does Your Life Insurance Offers Tax Benefit? - March 18, 2015
- 5 Things to Do Before March End - March 17, 2015
- Should you Invest Rs 50,000 in NPS to Save Tax u/s 80CCD (1B)? - March 16, 2015
- 19 Ways Budget 2015 Impacts our Spending, Saving, Investment and Taxation - March 14, 2015
- Budget 2015: TDS on Fixed Deposit, Recurring Deposit and EPF - March 13, 2015
- 9 Changes in Income Tax Exemptions and Rules in Budget 2015 - March 2, 2015