Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA) has come out with freehold residential plot scheme in Sector 14 (Part II) and Sector 33(part I) of Hissar.
- Booking Commences: May 9, 2013
- Booking Closes: July 8, 2013
Plot Details and Earnest Money Required:
There are 888 plots in Sector 14 and 1990 plots in Sector 33 with size varying from 1 karnal to 4 marla. The earnest money varies from 1.17 lakhs to 7.18 Lakhs. The figure below shows the details:
- At the time of Application – 10%
- Within one month of allotment – 15%
- Six equal yearly installments – 12.5% every year
There are reservations for various categories like SC/ST, Backward classes, handicapped, War Widows, etc
How to Apply?
- The application form can be downloaded from HUDA website, filled up and submitted to the designated centers.
- You can also apply online on HUDA Website.
- The application form with brochure can also be obtained from designated bank branches for Rs 100
Why You should Apply?
- The plots are priced substantially lower to the market rates. The existing rates for Sector 14 is more than Rs. 35,000 per sq. yard depending on size, location, etc.
- The plots are from Authority, so you need not worry much about the authenticity of the plots.
You can fill one application per sector. So for two sectors you can fill up two application forms.
You can buy/ submit the form in the following banks. Some of these might also finance the earnest money for the scheme.
Download Brochure and Application Form:
You can download the Brochure and Application Form by clicking here.
HUDA Residential Plots Scheme in Hissar – Advertisement:
You can get all the details like authorized banks list etc in the advertisement below:
- Who needs to file Income Tax Return for AY 2015-16? - July 28, 2015
- SBI Recurring Deposit Features & Interest Rate – July 2015 - July 17, 2015
- 4 Ways to generate EVC for e-verification of Income Tax Returns - July 15, 2015
- 11.25% SREI Infrastructure Finance NCD – July 2015 – Should you Invest? - July 13, 2015
- ITR Form 2A – The new IT Return Form for AY 2015-16 - June 25, 2015
- Home Loans: HFC vs Banks? Choose Wisely - April 24, 2015
- Changes in ITR Forms for AY 2015-16 - April 17, 2015
- What is the Maximum Income Tax You can Save for FY 2015-16? - April 16, 2015
- How good is Credit card against Fixed Deposit? - April 15, 2015
- Highest Interest Rate on Recurring Deposits (RD) - April 9, 2015