If you are wondering how much Income tax you would you save in next year 2012-13 post Budget 2012, here is a calculator for you in excel format.
Below is the Income Tax Slab for FY 2012-13. A significant difference is there is no more distinction between men and women as far as taxes are concerned.
Word of Cautions for using the Excel sheet:
- Only Orange Cells are input cells.
- Do not change any other cells as this may lead to Incorrect calculation.
- Do not leave any orange cell blank. This may lead to incorrect calculation. Instead, enter 0
Limitations of the calculator:
- This calculates Income tax only for people who have no losses/gains from House property or have a maximum of 1 House.
- For details of Assumptions & Income tax rules followed for the calculator Read – Income Tax – Some Common Rules & Regulations
Also Download quick tips to save tax for FY 2013-14 by clicking link below:
[button link=”http://apnaplan.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Income-Tax-Calculator-FY-2013-14.xls” color=”#0066FF” size=”4″ style=”1″ dark=”0″ radius=”auto” icon=”Download” target=”self”]Download Income Tax Calculator for FY 2013-14[/button]
The figure below shows the snapshot of Income Tax calculator FY 2012-13
Disclaimer: I am not a tax consultant. I have tried to incorporate all the Income tax rules & regulations best known to me. Its always advisable to consult an expert or a tax consultant to cross verify your tax liability.