If you are wondering how much Income tax you would you save in next year 2012-13 post Budget 2012, here is a calculator for you in excel format.
Below is the Income Tax Slab for FY 2012-13. A significant difference is there is no more distinction between men and women as far as taxes are concerned.
Word of Cautions for using the Excel sheet:
- Only Orange Cells are input cells.
- Do not change any other cells as this may lead to Incorrect calculation.
- Do not leave any orange cell blank. This may lead to incorrect calculation. Instead, enter 0
Limitations of the calculator:
- This calculates Income tax only for people who have no losses/gains from House property or have a maximum of 1 House.
- For details of Assumptions & Income tax rules followed for the calculator Read – Income Tax – Some Common Rules & Regulations
Also Download quick tips to save tax for FY 2013-14 by clicking link below:Download Income Tax Calculator for FY 2013-14
The figure below shows the snapshot of Income Tax calculator FY 2012-13
Disclaimer: I am not a tax consultant. I have tried to incorporate all the Income tax rules & regulations best known to me. Its always advisable to consult an expert or a tax consultant to cross verify your tax liability.
- Home Loans: HFC vs Banks? Choose Wisely - April 24, 2015
- Changes in ITR Forms for AY 2015-16 - April 17, 2015
- What is the Maximum Income Tax You can Save for FY 2015-16? - April 16, 2015
- How good is Credit card against Fixed Deposit? - April 15, 2015
- Highest Interest Rate on Recurring Deposits (RD) - April 9, 2015
- Tax Planning Guide for FY 2015-16 - April 8, 2015
- Pepsi IPL 2015 Match Schedule - April 7, 2015
- 10.25% SREI Equipment Finance NCD – April 2015 – Should you Invest? - April 7, 2015
- Making Sense of Tax Benefit on Health Insurance u/s 80D - April 6, 2015
- Sukanya Samriddhi interest raised to 9.2% while PPF remains at 8.7% for FY 2015-16 - April 1, 2015