If you are wondering how much Income tax you would you save in next year 2012-13 post Budget 2012, here is a calculator for you in excel format.
Below is the Income Tax Slab for FY 2012-13. A significant difference is there is no more distinction between men and women as far as taxes are concerned.
Word of Cautions for using the Excel sheet:
- Only Orange Cells are input cells.
- Do not change any other cells as this may lead to Incorrect calculation.
- Do not leave any orange cell blank. This may lead to incorrect calculation. Instead, enter 0
Limitations of the calculator:
- This calculates Income tax only for people who have no losses/gains from House property or have a maximum of 1 House.
- For details of Assumptions & Income tax rules followed for the calculator Read – Income Tax – Some Common Rules & Regulations
Also Download quick tips to save tax for FY 2013-14 by clicking link below:Download Income Tax Calculator for FY 2013-14
The figure below shows the snapshot of Income Tax calculator FY 2012-13
Disclaimer: I am not a tax consultant. I have tried to incorporate all the Income tax rules & regulations best known to me. Its always advisable to consult an expert or a tax consultant to cross verify your tax liability.
- PPF Calculator for Maturity, Loan and Partial Withdrawal - March 27, 2015
- 10.8% Muthoot Finance NCD – March/April 2015 – Should you Invest? - March 25, 2015
- Banking to get more Expensive from April 1, 2015 - March 24, 2015
- Does Your Life Insurance Offers Tax Benefit? - March 18, 2015
- 5 Things to Do Before March End - March 17, 2015
- Should you Invest Rs 50,000 in NPS to Save Tax u/s 80CCD (1B)? - March 16, 2015
- 19 Ways Budget 2015 Impacts our Spending, Saving, Investment and Taxation - March 14, 2015
- Budget 2015: TDS on Fixed Deposit, Recurring Deposit and EPF - March 13, 2015
- 9 Changes in Income Tax Exemptions and Rules in Budget 2015 - March 2, 2015
- Income Tax Calculator for FY 2015-16 [AY 2016-17] – Excel Download - February 28, 2015