If you are wondering how much Income tax you would you save in next year 2012-13 post Budget 2012, here is a calculator for you in excel format.
Below is the Income Tax Slab for FY 2012-13. A significant difference is there is no more distinction between men and women as far as taxes are concerned.
Word of Cautions for using the Excel sheet:
- Only Orange Cells are input cells.
- Do not change any other cells as this may lead to Incorrect calculation.
- Do not leave any orange cell blank. This may lead to incorrect calculation. Instead, enter 0
Limitations of the calculator:
- This calculates Income tax only for people who have no losses/gains from House property or have a maximum of 1 House.
- For details of Assumptions & Income tax rules followed for the calculator Read – Income Tax – Some Common Rules & Regulations
Also Download quick tips to save tax for FY 2013-14 by clicking link below:Download Income Tax Calculator for FY 2013-14
The figure below shows the snapshot of Income Tax calculator FY 2012-13
Disclaimer: I am not a tax consultant. I have tried to incorporate all the Income tax rules & regulations best known to me. Its always advisable to consult an expert or a tax consultant to cross verify your tax liability.
- 8 Changes in Income Tax Exemptions and Rules in Budget 2015 - March 2, 2015
- Income Tax Calculator for FY 2015-16 [AY 2016-17] – Excel Download - February 28, 2015
- 11 Tax Free Components You Must have in Salary - February 26, 2015
- 19 Company Fixed Deposit (FD) Schemes to Choose From - February 18, 2015
- 22 Hidden Charges in Saving Bank Account - February 11, 2015
- Highest Tax Saving Bank Fixed Deposit Rates U/S 80C - February 4, 2015
- 9 Must Knows About Sukanya Samriddhi Account - February 3, 2015
- 9.5% IFCI NCD – Jan/Feb 2015 – Should you Invest? - January 30, 2015
- Life Insurance Death Claim Settlement Ratio for FY 2013-14 - January 29, 2015
- 4 Personal Finance Changes in Week of January 12 – 25, 2015 - January 27, 2015