Income tax Department in a recent notification has extend the time limit for filing ITR-V forms relating to Income Tax Returns filed electronically for A.Y. 2010-11 (filed during F.Y. 2011-12) and for A.Y. 2011-12 (filed on or after 1st April, 2011).
These ITR-V forms can now be filed upto December 31, 2012 or within a period of 120 days from the date of uploading of the electronic return data, whichever is later.
The ITR-V forms should be sent by ordinary post or speed post addressed to CPC, Post Bag No.l, Electronic City Post Office, Bengaluru-560100.
- ITR Form 2A – The new IT Return Form for AY 2015-16 - June 25, 2015
- Home Loans: HFC vs Banks? Choose Wisely - April 24, 2015
- Changes in ITR Forms for AY 2015-16 - April 17, 2015
- What is the Maximum Income Tax You can Save for FY 2015-16? - April 16, 2015
- How good is Credit card against Fixed Deposit? - April 15, 2015
- Highest Interest Rate on Recurring Deposits (RD) - April 9, 2015
- Tax Planning Guide for FY 2015-16 - April 8, 2015
- Pepsi IPL 2015 Match Schedule - April 7, 2015
- 10.25% SREI Equipment Finance NCD – April 2015 – Should you Invest? - April 7, 2015
- Making Sense of Tax Benefit on Health Insurance u/s 80D - April 6, 2015