Income tax Department in a recent notification has extend the time limit for filing ITR-V forms relating to Income Tax Returns filed electronically for A.Y. 2010-11 (filed during F.Y. 2011-12) and for A.Y. 2011-12 (filed on or after 1st April, 2011).
These ITR-V forms can now be filed upto December 31, 2012 or within a period of 120 days from the date of uploading of the electronic return data, whichever is later.
The ITR-V forms should be sent by ordinary post or speed post addressed to CPC, Post Bag No.l, Electronic City Post Office, Bengaluru-560100.
- PPF Calculator for Maturity, Loan and Partial Withdrawal - March 27, 2015
- 10.8% Muthoot Finance NCD – March/April 2015 – Should you Invest? - March 25, 2015
- Banking to get more Expensive from April 1, 2015 - March 24, 2015
- Does Your Life Insurance Offers Tax Benefit? - March 18, 2015
- 5 Things to Do Before March End - March 17, 2015
- Should you Invest Rs 50,000 in NPS to Save Tax u/s 80CCD (1B)? - March 16, 2015
- 19 Ways Budget 2015 Impacts our Spending, Saving, Investment and Taxation - March 14, 2015
- Budget 2015: TDS on Fixed Deposit, Recurring Deposit and EPF - March 13, 2015
- 9 Changes in Income Tax Exemptions and Rules in Budget 2015 - March 2, 2015
- Income Tax Calculator for FY 2015-16 [AY 2016-17] – Excel Download - February 28, 2015