Income tax Department in a recent notification has extend the time limit for filing ITR-V forms relating to Income Tax Returns filed electronically for A.Y. 2010-11 (filed during F.Y. 2011-12) and for A.Y. 2011-12 (filed on or after 1st April, 2011).
These ITR-V forms can now be filed upto December 31, 2012 or within a period of 120 days from the date of uploading of the electronic return data, whichever is later.
The ITR-V forms should be sent by ordinary post or speed post addressed to CPC, Post Bag No.l, Electronic City Post Office, Bengaluru-560100.
- 11 Tax Free Components You Must have in Salary - February 26, 2015
- 19 Company Fixed Deposit (FD) Schemes to Choose From - February 18, 2015
- 22 Hidden Charges in Saving Bank Account - February 11, 2015
- Highest Tax Saving Bank Fixed Deposit Rates U/S 80C - February 4, 2015
- 9 Must Knows About Sukanya Samriddhi Account - February 3, 2015
- 9.5% IFCI NCD – Jan/Feb 2015 – Should you Invest? - January 30, 2015
- Life Insurance Death Claim Settlement Ratio for FY 2013-14 - January 29, 2015
- 4 Personal Finance Changes in Week of January 12 – 25, 2015 - January 27, 2015
- Which bank offers highest interest rate on savings account in India? - January 25, 2015
- How RBI Rate Cut Impacts your Investments and Loans? - January 20, 2015