- Is a Miscellaneous Non-Banking Company,
- Is fully owned by the Government of Kerala.
- Is one of the most profit-making public sector undertaking of the State.
- Was created by the Government of Kerala with the objective of providing an alternative to the private chit promoters in order to bring in social control over the chit fund business, so as to save the public from the clutches of unscrupulous fly-by-night chit fund operators.
- Has been registering impressive profits every year, without fail since its inception.
Features and Benefits of KSFE Fixed Deposit Schemes:
- 0.50% additional interest rate for senior citizens.
- Normally 75% of the fixed deposit amount can be availed as loan. This facility is called Fixed Deposit Loan. In exceptional cases loan upto 90% can be sanctioned by the branch manager using discretionary power. Interest for the loan is 2% above the rate of interest on Fixed Deposit.
Interest rate of KSFE Fixed Deposit Schemes:
|1-year and above but not exceeding 3 years||
Website: KSFE Fixed Deposit Schemes
- Home Loans: HFC vs Banks? Choose Wisely - April 24, 2015
- Changes in ITR Forms for AY 2015-16 - April 17, 2015
- What is the Maximum Income Tax You can Save for FY 2015-16? - April 16, 2015
- How good is Credit card against Fixed Deposit? - April 15, 2015
- Highest Interest Rate on Recurring Deposits (RD) - April 9, 2015
- Tax Planning Guide for FY 2015-16 - April 8, 2015
- Pepsi IPL 2015 Match Schedule - April 7, 2015
- 10.25% SREI Equipment Finance NCD – April 2015 – Should you Invest? - April 7, 2015
- Making Sense of Tax Benefit on Health Insurance u/s 80D - April 6, 2015
- Sukanya Samriddhi interest raised to 9.2% while PPF remains at 8.7% for FY 2015-16 - April 1, 2015