- Is a Miscellaneous Non-Banking Company,
- Is fully owned by the Government of Kerala.
- Is one of the most profit-making public sector undertaking of the State.
- Was created by the Government of Kerala with the objective of providing an alternative to the private chit promoters in order to bring in social control over the chit fund business, so as to save the public from the clutches of unscrupulous fly-by-night chit fund operators.
- Has been registering impressive profits every year, without fail since its inception.
Features and Benefits of KSFE Fixed Deposit Schemes:
- 0.50% additional interest rate for senior citizens.
- Normally 75% of the fixed deposit amount can be availed as loan. This facility is called Fixed Deposit Loan. In exceptional cases loan upto 90% can be sanctioned by the branch manager using discretionary power. Interest for the loan is 2% above the rate of interest on Fixed Deposit.
Interest rate of KSFE Fixed Deposit Schemes:
|1-year and above but not exceeding 3 years||
Website: KSFE Fixed Deposit Schemes
Popular Searches For This Post:
- ksfe chitty new schemes 2013 - ksfe interest rates - ksfe chitty 2013 - ksfe chits schemes - ksfe new chits 2013 - ksfe chitty calculation - ksfe chitty new schemes - ksfe fixed deposit - ksfe recurring deposit - ksfe chitty plans - ksfe chitty review - ksfe chitty plans 2013 - ksfe fixed deposit interest rates -