- Is a Miscellaneous Non-Banking Company,
- Is fully owned by the Government of Kerala.
- Is one of the most profit-making public sector undertaking of the State.
- Was created by the Government of Kerala with the objective of providing an alternative to the private chit promoters in order to bring in social control over the chit fund business, so as to save the public from the clutches of unscrupulous fly-by-night chit fund operators.
- Has been registering impressive profits every year, without fail since its inception.
Features and Benefits of KSFE Fixed Deposit Schemes:
- 0.50% additional interest rate for senior citizens.
- Normally 75% of the fixed deposit amount can be availed as loan. This facility is called Fixed Deposit Loan. In exceptional cases loan upto 90% can be sanctioned by the branch manager using discretionary power. Interest for the loan is 2% above the rate of interest on Fixed Deposit.
Interest rate of KSFE Fixed Deposit Schemes:
|1-year and above but not exceeding 3 years||
Website: KSFE Fixed Deposit Schemes
- PPF Calculator for Maturity, Loan and Partial Withdrawal - March 27, 2015
- 10.8% Muthoot Finance NCD – March/April 2015 – Should you Invest? - March 25, 2015
- Banking to get more Expensive from April 1, 2015 - March 24, 2015
- Does Your Life Insurance Offers Tax Benefit? - March 18, 2015
- 5 Things to Do Before March End - March 17, 2015
- Should you Invest Rs 50,000 in NPS to Save Tax u/s 80CCD (1B)? - March 16, 2015
- 19 Ways Budget 2015 Impacts our Spending, Saving, Investment and Taxation - March 14, 2015
- Budget 2015: TDS on Fixed Deposit, Recurring Deposit and EPF - March 13, 2015
- 9 Changes in Income Tax Exemptions and Rules in Budget 2015 - March 2, 2015
- Income Tax Calculator for FY 2015-16 [AY 2016-17] – Excel Download - February 28, 2015