- Is a Miscellaneous Non-Banking Company,
- Is fully owned by the Government of Kerala.
- Is one of the most profit-making public sector undertaking of the State.
- Was created by the Government of Kerala with the objective of providing an alternative to the private chit promoters in order to bring in social control over the chit fund business, so as to save the public from the clutches of unscrupulous fly-by-night chit fund operators.
- Has been registering impressive profits every year, without fail since its inception.
Features and Benefits of KSFE Fixed Deposit Schemes:
- 0.50% additional interest rate for senior citizens.
- Normally 75% of the fixed deposit amount can be availed as loan. This facility is called Fixed Deposit Loan. In exceptional cases loan upto 90% can be sanctioned by the branch manager using discretionary power. Interest for the loan is 2% above the rate of interest on Fixed Deposit.
Interest rate of KSFE Fixed Deposit Schemes:
|1-year and above but not exceeding 3 years||
Website: KSFE Fixed Deposit Schemes
- 11 Tax Free Components You Must have in Salary - February 26, 2015
- 19 Company Fixed Deposit (FD) Schemes to Choose From - February 18, 2015
- 22 Hidden Charges in Saving Bank Account - February 11, 2015
- Highest Tax Saving Bank Fixed Deposit Rates U/S 80C - February 4, 2015
- 9 Must Knows About Sukanya Samriddhi Account - February 3, 2015
- 9.5% IFCI NCD – Jan/Feb 2015 – Should you Invest? - January 30, 2015
- Life Insurance Death Claim Settlement Ratio for FY 2013-14 - January 29, 2015
- 4 Personal Finance Changes in Week of January 12 – 25, 2015 - January 27, 2015
- Which bank offers highest interest rate on savings account in India? - January 25, 2015
- How RBI Rate Cut Impacts your Investments and Loans? - January 20, 2015