Omaxe Limited, the NCR based real estate company is offering Fixed Deposit Scheme for 6 months to 3 years tenure offering 11.5% – 12.5% Annual Interest.
- Minimum Amount of deposit to be accepted is Rs.25,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1,000/- thereafter.
- For Scheme A (Non Cumulative), interest will be compounded monthly and payable quarterly.
- For Scheme B (Cumulative), interest will be compounded quarterly & paid on maturity.
Omaxe Limited – Company Highlights:
- Omaxe started its journey as third party contractor in 1987.
- It entered the Real Estate development business in 2001
- Its listed in BSE & NSE since 2007
- Its present in 12 states across 39 cities
- Project area conceived 124 million sq. ft.
- 19 Townships, 16 group Housing, 9 Commercial Malls/ hotels/SCO and 10 Infrastructure/ EPC Projects are under development
Why should you invest?
The company is offering attractive interest rate of 12.5% on certain tenures. Banks right now are offering in the range of 8.5% to 9.5%. Check best fixed deposit rates by banks here.
Why you should not invest?
Real Estate as a sector is in financial crunch due to drying liquidity. This might hamper the repayment capacity of Omaxe too.