Paying DJB Water bills had always been a big issue. The bill is generally a few hundreds but the time and effort it takes is worth much more. If you want to pay the bills yourself you have to wait in a long queue and if you are lucky to find some one who does it for you, you need to pay another Rs 100. Thankfully Delhi Jal Board has finally launched facility of paying bills online.
You can pay Delhi Jal Board bills by logging in either http://djb.gov.in or www.delhijalboard.nic.in
Other than this you can pay DJB bills through-
- E-Kiosks – You can use these kiosks at Delhi Jal Board Zonal Officers and other collection centers for collection of water bills through cash and cheque from 8 AM to 8 PM on all seven days of the week.
- Banks – DJB Bills can be paid at 353 branches of 6 banks and 91 Jeevan centers
- 8 Changes in Income Tax Exemptions and Rules in Budget 2015 - March 2, 2015
- Income Tax Calculator for FY 2015-16 [AY 2016-17] – Excel Download - February 28, 2015
- 11 Tax Free Components You Must have in Salary - February 26, 2015
- 19 Company Fixed Deposit (FD) Schemes to Choose From - February 18, 2015
- 22 Hidden Charges in Saving Bank Account - February 11, 2015
- Highest Tax Saving Bank Fixed Deposit Rates U/S 80C - February 4, 2015
- 9 Must Knows About Sukanya Samriddhi Account - February 3, 2015
- 9.5% IFCI NCD – Jan/Feb 2015 – Should you Invest? - January 30, 2015
- Life Insurance Death Claim Settlement Ratio for FY 2013-14 - January 29, 2015
- 4 Personal Finance Changes in Week of January 12 – 25, 2015 - January 27, 2015