Paying DJB Water bills had always been a big issue. The bill is generally a few hundreds but the time and effort it takes is worth much more. If you want to pay the bills yourself you have to wait in a long queue and if you are lucky to find some one who does it for you, you need to pay another Rs 100. Thankfully Delhi Jal Board has finally launched facility of paying bills online.
You can pay Delhi Jal Board bills by logging in either http://djb.gov.in or www.delhijalboard.nic.in
Other than this you can pay DJB bills through-
- E-Kiosks – You can use these kiosks at Delhi Jal Board Zonal Officers and other collection centers for collection of water bills through cash and cheque from 8 AM to 8 PM on all seven days of the week.
- Banks – DJB Bills can be paid at 353 branches of 6 banks and 91 Jeevan centers
- PPF Calculator for Maturity, Loan and Partial Withdrawal - March 27, 2015
- 10.8% Muthoot Finance NCD – March/April 2015 – Should you Invest? - March 25, 2015
- Banking to get more Expensive from April 1, 2015 - March 24, 2015
- Does Your Life Insurance Offers Tax Benefit? - March 18, 2015
- 5 Things to Do Before March End - March 17, 2015
- Should you Invest Rs 50,000 in NPS to Save Tax u/s 80CCD (1B)? - March 16, 2015
- 19 Ways Budget 2015 Impacts our Spending, Saving, Investment and Taxation - March 14, 2015
- Budget 2015: TDS on Fixed Deposit, Recurring Deposit and EPF - March 13, 2015
- 9 Changes in Income Tax Exemptions and Rules in Budget 2015 - March 2, 2015
- Income Tax Calculator for FY 2015-16 [AY 2016-17] – Excel Download - February 28, 2015