Paying DJB Water bills had always been a big issue. The bill is generally a few hundreds but the time and effort it takes is worth much more. If you want to pay the bills yourself you have to wait in a long queue and if you are lucky to find some one who does it for you, you need to pay another Rs 100. Thankfully Delhi Jal Board has finally launched facility of paying bills online.
You can pay Delhi Jal Board bills by logging in either http://djb.gov.in or www.delhijalboard.nic.in
Other than this you can pay DJB bills through-
- E-Kiosks – You can use these kiosks at Delhi Jal Board Zonal Officers and other collection centers for collection of water bills through cash and cheque from 8 AM to 8 PM on all seven days of the week.
- Banks – DJB Bills can be paid at 353 branches of 6 banks and 91 Jeevan centers
- Changes in ITR Forms for AY 2015-16 - April 17, 2015
- What is the Maximum Income Tax You can Save for FY 2015-16? - April 16, 2015
- How good is Credit card against Fixed Deposit? - April 15, 2015
- Highest Interest Rate on Recurring Deposits (RD) - April 9, 2015
- Tax Planning Guide for FY 2015-16 - April 8, 2015
- Pepsi IPL 2015 Match Schedule - April 7, 2015
- 10.25% SREI Equipment Finance NCD – April 2015 – Should you Invest? - April 7, 2015
- Making Sense of Tax Benefit on Health Insurance u/s 80D - April 6, 2015
- Sukanya Samriddhi interest raised to 9.2% while PPF remains at 8.7% for FY 2015-16 - April 1, 2015
- PPF Calculator for Maturity, Loan and Partial Withdrawal - March 27, 2015