India’s largest bank State Bank of India (SBI) has reduced its NRE/NRO, Senior Citizen, Domestic Term Deposit Rates from April 24, 2012. Below are the revised rates.
Premature withdrawal of SBI Term Deposits:
- Domestic Term and NRO Deposits should remain for a minimum period of 7 days and NRE Deposits should remain for a minimum period of 1 year in order to earn interest.
- No penalty for premature withdrawal upto 180 days and 0.5% for other maturities.
- Who needs to file Income Tax Return for AY 2015-16? - July 28, 2015
- SBI Recurring Deposit Features & Interest Rate – July 2015 - July 17, 2015
- 4 Ways to generate EVC for e-verification of Income Tax Returns - July 15, 2015
- 11.25% SREI Infrastructure Finance NCD – July 2015 – Should you Invest? - July 13, 2015
- ITR Form 2A – The new IT Return Form for AY 2015-16 - June 25, 2015
- Home Loans: HFC vs Banks? Choose Wisely - April 24, 2015
- Changes in ITR Forms for AY 2015-16 - April 17, 2015
- What is the Maximum Income Tax You can Save for FY 2015-16? - April 16, 2015
- How good is Credit card against Fixed Deposit? - April 15, 2015
- Highest Interest Rate on Recurring Deposits (RD) - April 9, 2015