India’s largest bank State Bank of India (SBI) has reduced its NRE/NRO, Senior Citizen, Domestic Term Deposit Rates from April 24, 2012. Below are the revised rates.
Premature withdrawal of SBI Term Deposits:
- Domestic Term and NRO Deposits should remain for a minimum period of 7 days and NRE Deposits should remain for a minimum period of 1 year in order to earn interest.
- No penalty for premature withdrawal upto 180 days and 0.5% for other maturities.
- Home Loans: HFC vs Banks? Choose Wisely - April 24, 2015
- Changes in ITR Forms for AY 2015-16 - April 17, 2015
- What is the Maximum Income Tax You can Save for FY 2015-16? - April 16, 2015
- How good is Credit card against Fixed Deposit? - April 15, 2015
- Highest Interest Rate on Recurring Deposits (RD) - April 9, 2015
- Tax Planning Guide for FY 2015-16 - April 8, 2015
- Pepsi IPL 2015 Match Schedule - April 7, 2015
- 10.25% SREI Equipment Finance NCD – April 2015 – Should you Invest? - April 7, 2015
- Making Sense of Tax Benefit on Health Insurance u/s 80D - April 6, 2015
- Sukanya Samriddhi interest raised to 9.2% while PPF remains at 8.7% for FY 2015-16 - April 1, 2015