Everyone wants to save taxes but don’t want to spend time to understand How they can do it! In fact saving and investing money is as important if not more than earning it.
Keeping this in mind I have prepared a 43 slides presentation covering all sections under which you can save tax for this financial year FY 2013-14 (AY 2014-15).
The focus of presentation is to give you a Quick, Simple yet Exhaustive list of tax saving sections/ options and respective investments.
This is start of the financial year and it would help you to plan your tax saving investments for the entire year in advance, saving the last minute rush and investing in products which you never wanted
Here are some sample pages:
We always worry about taxes and have questions but don’t know who to ask!
The presentation lists down all the tax saving sections available for individuals. Below is just one of the pages:
The list of investment options available u/s 80C, 80CCC and 80CCD. This is the most popular section for claiming exemption up to Rs 1 lakh. Look at the list and you might find some options of tax saving you might not be aware about!
PPF – One of the most popular tax saving options u/s 80C. The slides covers details of all the investment options in similar format listing a brief introduction, the pros and cons and some helpful tips!
Some components of your salary are fully taxable while there are others which are partially taxable or tax free. In case you get the flexibility to design your salary, you should try to maximize the partially taxable or tax free component
Example of Tax Free part of Salary – Meal Coupons, LTA, Mobile Phone Bills. The slide lists down some rules under which these allowances are tax free.
- PPF Calculator for Maturity, Loan and Partial Withdrawal - March 27, 2015
- 10.8% Muthoot Finance NCD – March/April 2015 – Should you Invest? - March 25, 2015
- Banking to get more Expensive from April 1, 2015 - March 24, 2015
- Does Your Life Insurance Offers Tax Benefit? - March 18, 2015
- 5 Things to Do Before March End - March 17, 2015
- Should you Invest Rs 50,000 in NPS to Save Tax u/s 80CCD (1B)? - March 16, 2015
- 19 Ways Budget 2015 Impacts our Spending, Saving, Investment and Taxation - March 14, 2015
- Budget 2015: TDS on Fixed Deposit, Recurring Deposit and EPF - March 13, 2015
- 9 Changes in Income Tax Exemptions and Rules in Budget 2015 - March 2, 2015
- Income Tax Calculator for FY 2015-16 [AY 2016-17] – Excel Download - February 28, 2015