Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) has launched four storeyed flat schemes in Sector 18 of Yamuna Expressway (BHS-01/2013).
YEIDA Flat Scheme – Flat Details and Registration Money:
There are total of 4,425 flats in the scheme. All the flats are 1BHK of 29.76 square meters.
The cost for ground floor is Rs 7.75 Lakhs while the First, Second and Third Floor costs Rs 7.22 Lakhs.
YEIDA Flat Scheme – Who can Apply?
- Anyone who is resident of India and is over 18 years of age.
- Husband/ wife and dependent children can apply for only one flat
- Husband/ wife and dependent children have not been even allotted plots or flats under any scheme by YEIDA
YEIDA Flat Scheme – Reservations:
22.5% of flats are reserved among the following categories:
- Farmers whose land was acquired by YEIDA – 17.5%
- Allottees of YEIDA Industrial Units which are functioning – 5%
There is also horizontal reservation of 3% for handicapped Persons
YEIDA Flat Scheme – How to Apply?
- Application form can be obtained for Rs 550 from the bank branches listed below from April 2, 2013
- The application duly signed, completed in all respect along with registration money should be submitted by May 2, 2013 in those bank branches.
- Application and detailed brochure can also be downloaded from YEIDA Website. These applications need to attach Rs 550 bank draft in favour of Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority.
Cost of Application Form: Rs 550
Registration Amount: Rs 75,000
Form Available From: April 2, 2013
Last Date of Submitting Form: May 2, 2013
Draw Date: August 5, 2013
YEIDA Flat Scheme – List of Banks:
Below is the list of banks where the YEIDA Sector – Sector 18 Flat Schemes application form would be available and can be submitted. These banks might also finance the earnest money (registration money) for applying to the scheme.
Cost & List of Banks financing YEIDA Flat Scheme:
Bank of India, Greater Noida is financing the earnest money of Rs 75,000 for YEIDA Flat Scheme.
The Loan Process:
You would need to open a savings bank account with them and submit the following documents:
- Form 16 for last 2 years
- Recent 3 months salary slip
- 2 copies of ID proof
- 2 copies of Address Proof
- 4 Passport size Photographs
Cost of Financing: Approx Rs 4,500 (all inclusive)
YEIDA Flat Scheme: Why you should apply?
- The scheme is from Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA), so you can be positive that the land and flat would be free of litigation and built as per Government building laws. No problems of completion certificates or adverse surprises after you move in.
- There are around 3,400 flats for general public (unreserved). So you might have a better chance of allotment than other authorities’ schemes.
YEIDA Flat Scheme: Why you should not apply?
- Since all flats are 1BHK and cheaper than market rate, you might not be happy with the gentry, if you plan to settle there.
- As of today the Yamuna Expressway area is not populated and so you might find it difficult to live there.
- Greater Noida Authority too has similar scheme for 1BHK 4 storied flats (BHS-16/2013) open now. That seems to be better scheme than YEIDA Scheme.
YEIDA Flat Scheme: Application Form:
You can download the detailed floor plan, brochure and application form from YEIDA Website here.